Lotus

Lotus

Sunday 11 May 2014

I'm Angus - review by Emily

I’m Angus




I’m Angus is another establishment owned by one of Sydney’s largest restaurant groups, Nick’s. This relatively new restaurant overlooking Sydney’s beautiful Darling Harbour, is a great steakhouse I visited a few weeks ago for a birthday lunch during the Anzac Day long weekend.
While I am not a massive meat fan, I did choose a great burger from the extensive menu. It has your usual steak, ribs, burgers and something for the chicken lover even!

The service here was great, with the staff being very knowledgeable about different cuts of meat to suit everyone. It can be a little difficult with large groups to order for everyone; however there are great sharing/tasting plate options available to make it a little easier.

I opted for seared scallops with cauliflower puree ($28) and a char-gilled octopus salad ($17) for entrees to share. The flavors were great and it was refreshing to be able to order seafood at a steakhouse!

All in all my I’m Angus experience was pleasant and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a hearty burger, fresh cider and an appetite…

Address: Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour

Food Specialties: Predominately a steakhouse with chicken and seafood options available.

Access: Sydney CBD – very central with lots of public transport, limited parking.

Contact: 1300 989 989



Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment